How to update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Official XXALJ1 Firmware
Step How to update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 :
- Download the XXALJ1 Firmware zip out of this level. Save the file on your computer following a download is finished you need to extract its contents. You are receiving a ‘N7100XXALJ1_N7100OXXALJ1_N7100XXALIH_HOME.tar.md5‘ file or essentially a ‘.tar’ file. Go to another step.
- Download the ODIN 3.04 file out of this level. Extract its files in a single folder and save the file on your computer.
- Energy on the planet Note 2 device that you’ll update.
- Boot the planet Note 2 into Download Mode by pressing at the same time ‘volume down’, ‘home’ and ‘power’ buttons. Once the Warning!! menu seems, release the buttons then press only ‘Volume up’ to obtain the boot of Download Mode.
- Launch the ODIN executable file then connect your device for that PC when using the USB cable. ODIN window should display an e-mail that states ‘added!!’, meaning the telephone remains recognized with the pc and you will go to another step. Whether it doesn’t say ‘added!!’ you will need to alter the USB ports or else you should re-try to set up the USB motorists.
- When the phablet device was recognized, you’ll be capable of click on the ‘PDA’ button in ODIN and concentrate for the ‘N7100XXALJ1_N7100OXXALJ1_N7100XXALIH_HOME.tar.md5‘ file. Load the file then make certain that you just don’t change every other default options of ODIN. Also, make sure the ‘Re-Partition’ choice is NOT ENABLED.
- Press Begin to begin the enhancing manner of your device. Don’t touch any buttons watching for ODIN to demonstrate the ‘PASS’ message.
- The Planet Note 2 will restart when the Samsung boot logo design design design seems, you’ll have the ability to unplug the machine out of your PC.
- Watch for boot approach to complete because this often takes several minutes. Afterward you should understand the new welcome screen and you’ll assume treatments for your phone, once more.
That’s it, you’ve effectively up-to-date your device with this particular latest Android 4.1.1 XXALJ1 firmware.
NOTE: Just just just in case ODIN doesn’t update the telephone, it freezes otherwise you’ve been proven the ‘FAIL’ message, your update wasn’t installed and you’ll unplug the telephone from PC, close this program, eliminate the phone’s battery for five seconds, re-place it rather then boot again into Download Mode. Repeat the whole tutorial beginning with 4th step.
NOTE 2: If ODIN demonstrates the ‘PASS’ message along with the Note 2 device restarts but, rather than startup into normal Jelly Bean desltop, it shows just the boot logo design design design more than ten mins than you will need to take advantage from the steps below. You will need to wipe data and factory totally totally totally reset the machine but, this tactic will wipe all data, installed programs, sms and other files out of your device.
Here’s how too into custom recovery mode and wipe data/ factory totally totally totally reset the Note 2:
- Energy within the phone completely.
- Boot into custom Recovery mode by pressing ‘volume up’ ‘home’ ‘power’ buttons. Release the buttons only if the screen forces ON.
- Once you have to choose the ‘wipe data/ factory reset’ option from recovery menu and make certain that you want for doing things.
- Go back to the primary recovery screen and choose ‘reboot system now’.
- Your phone should now boot normally and you’ll be able to make use of the phone and look for the XXALJ1 Jelly Bean 4.1.1 update together with the Multi View feature.
They were all of the instructions that people needed to meet your requirements and you also needs to start to evaluate this new firmware update then ensure to determine us in comments if you’d like it.Related terms: gt-n n7100 clone firmware, n7100XXALIH, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Clone Firmware free download